Saturday, 31 January 2015

COVO Intensified Lipstick - Diva

Hi!
Another product from the package I received from Shireen over at Reflection Of Sanity- I'm finally getting time to write about them two months after they were sent!
 COVO Intensified lipstick- Diva

I knew as soon as I seen the colour of this lipstick I was going to love it. I have a bit of a thing for pink lipsticks you see, and this was most definitely pink. 

The thing I love more than the colour is the packaging though. It's brilliantly thought out, with a little mirror springing out as soon as you open the casing.It's the little things that make the difference.
 It's a glossy black case with the COVO logo on it and the bottom has the name with the corresponding colour.
Shineeey

It goes on really glossy and dries down to a slight sheen after twenty minutes. It's a very moisturising formula which does mean I have to top it up every hour or so if I don't wear lip liner under it but the little mirror makes it so simple-can you tell I like it?
It's very pigmented and it wears away evenly on the lips so no horrible pink outlines.
In the winter I like layering it over a slightly deeper lip liner and matting it down with a little powder, which helps with the longevity, but come spring I'll be wearing this by itself in all it's glory.

Unfortunately this brand is currently only available in Malaysia and they aren't shipping to Ireland yet so I do apologise to anyone that's wanting one now. I'm not sure if Parcel Motel would be of any use as I've never used it myself but it may be worth a try?

However if you do happen to spot it anywhere on your travels I would recommend picking one up, the shades all look fabulous. It's priced at  MYR 49.00 which would be a little less that €12.

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shade! it looks so nice on you :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! And thank you :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Eeeekkk! I honestly did a little shriek when I saw how gorgeous the shade on your lips! I'm so glad that you like this and that shade is seriously stunning on you!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I squealed a little when I first applied it..and then just stared in the mirror for like ten minutes lol Thank you!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete