Friday, 30 January 2015

Physicians Formula Shimmer Eye Strips

Hi,
I received these eyeliners from Shireen over at Reflection Of Sanity when we did our swap back at the start of December. I was immediately drawn to them as :1- they were sparkly and 2- they were Physicians Formula.


Now, Physicians Formula is available in Ireland but I find it quite hard to find as it's only stocked in a few pharmacies in Ireland and also I found the price range quite high, so I didn't go hunting them down to be honest. 
But judging from the quality of these and one of their Happy Booster blushes I also recieved I think they're not hiking up the price too much for what you're getting. 

These are twist up eyeliners in a black, a pewter and a champagne colour.
This colour combilation is for brown eyes specifically but I love them on my blue eyes as I think the goldy tones help them pop a little more.

The pigmentation is great and the shimmer isn't gritty or uncomfortable to wear or apply.
They apply really smoothly when they've warmed up a little bit but because they are so soft they break of very very easily-twist them up as little as possible while using them- and I don't find them creasing if I use them to do a cat eye, which a lot of eye pencils do as I have hooded eyes.
With a primer under them they last all day.

I can't find a price for these in Ireland but they'll be between the €10 and €20 euro mark, as are all their products. From the blogs I read all the products seem to be of very good quality so if there was a stockists near you I'd suggest checking them out.

Stockists in Ireland are :  


Image Source

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you love these pencils! I decided to get these for you after seeing Lisa Eldridge using it in one of her YouTube makeup tutorials.
    So happy to see you're back blogging, missed your posts!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, thank you! And lisa Eldridge is a goddess!
    I'm so happy to be back at it again, crazy how much I missed it!

    ReplyDelete