Sunday, 19 July 2015

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foudation

Hi!

Whilst i was treating myself to a gorgeous  Rouge Volupte lipstick  I asked for a sample of this to try out as well as I had heard so many good things about it. The sales assistant reiterated them all again to me- about how it was perfect for dry skin, leaving it with a glowy lit from within finish-pretty much all I look for in a foundation.
I was given a very generous sample of it after I was colour matched to B10 and it's one of the colour best matches I have. There are 22 shades available in this with beige,pink and neutral   undertones and it ranges from very light to very dark. They colour match so well at the counter so for that alone i would recommend it.

One and a half pumps of this gives me a good medium coverage and I've found that layering the product on top in the evening to go out never leaves me with a cakey face so it does build beautifully. The finish is a naturally glowy finish that I love and it has yet to cling to my many dry patches. The wear time is around 8 hours before I notice any fading and it doesn't go patchy on me as it wears away.

The packaging it luxurious-a heavy glass bottle with a sturdy gold pump and golden lid with their logo embossed in red. The only thing about the gold is that you will have streak marks on it after use if your not careful but they wipe away easily. The name is printed on the bottle on gold but I have noticed a little wear and tear on this recently. If I don't want to carry about the bottle a just pump a few squirts onto my sample bottle and it saves so much space as well as the fear of the bottle breaking.

This retails for €40 which for a high end foundation isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things really and considering their Rouge Veloupte lipsticks retail for €33 it's good value.
YSL are easily becoming my favourite high end brand. Its always the first counter I go to in Brown Thomas to have a look and I'm sure I'll be checking out more of their products as soon as.
I've never been happier with a foundation and I'm 99%I've found my holy grail! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see a new post from you! This sounds like a dream foundation for dry skin, I should really look into it. Great review!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's such a lovely foundation I really love it :) hope your well!

    ReplyDelete